We are pleased to invite you to a PolarSys day on December 3rd at Ericsson offices in Kista near Stockholm. The number of places is limited, so please register now on Eventbrite.
Started 18 months ago, PolarSys just delivered the first PolarSys IDE binaries milestones which provide a tools chain for the development of embedded systems.
This PolarSys day will present the PolarSys strategy, and the commitment of large organizations like Ericsson and Airbus.
In the afternoon, we will present the current status of the technology, and the new features you can expect soon in the IDE.
- 09:00 Welcome coffee
- 09:30 Introduction to PolarSys Working Group - Gaël Blondelle - Eclipse Foundation
- 10:00 Ericsson strategy regarding to Open Source tools for Embedded Systems - Francis Bordeleau/Dominique Toupin - Ericsson
10:40 Coffee break
- 11:00 Airbus strategy regarding to Open Source tools for Embedded Systems - Pierre Gaufillet - Airbus
- 11:40 Roundtable with the providers about their role in PolarSys: Combitech, CEA, Obeo
- 13:30 Overview of PolarSys IDE - Pierre Gaufillet - Airbus/PolarSys chairman
- 13:45 Papyrus: the UML/SysML editor - Sébastien Gérard - CEA List
- 14:15 EMF Compare and EGit: Modeling in a team environment - Mikaël Barbero - Obeo
- 14:45 Architecture modeling using ArCon for Automatic Inspection and Domain Specific Modeling Support - Gert Johansson - Combitech
- 15:05 Boosting the ArCon community - Bjorn Lundell/Jonas Gamalielsson - University of Skövde
15:15 Coffee break
- 15:30 Chess, a new PolarSys project providing a model-driven, component-based methodology and tool support for the development of high-integrity systems. - Silvia Mazzini - Intecs
- 15:50 Sirius: graphical editors for your DSL - Mikaël Barbero - Obeo
- 16:30 Wrap-up and open discussion
This meeting will be located in Stockholm, Kista, Ericsson Building 10, Isafjordsgatan 10. See the Map of Ericsson's office in Kista.