INVITATION BUSINESS BREAKFAST CEA TECH (WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF ERICSSON)
Your system design needs modeling: Papyrus, the MDE open-source cutting-edge solution
- Thursday, January 29th 2015, at hotel Napoleon Paris
If you cannot come to Paris, we invite you to join a web-conference on the same subject Friday, January 30th 2015 at 10 am
- You will understand the strategic value of Papyrus modeling tool
- You will understand how to leverage both standard modeling languages (e.g., UML and SysML) and domain-specific modeling languages.
- You will listen and exchange around the feedback from the company ERICSSON
In his keynote, "Future of MBE in industry - Open source is the only solution!" at Models 2014, Francis Bordeleau from Ericsson presented his vision about how Ericsson leverages PolarSys to create an industrial community around Papyrus.
Videos and presentations about PolarSys at EC France 2014
On June 17th, the PolarSys community will meet during the Unconference before EclipseCon France.
The program of the day includes:
- A short PolarSys meeting for members
- A session about progress in Requirements engineering, including Software qualification
- Tutorials from the Papyrus team
- Session about how to use OSLC to integrate tools together
The ITEA project openETCS and PolarSys will do a common presentation within the INNOVATION: A WHOLE SYSTEMS APPROACH session at SMART RAIL in Amsterdam on Monday 24th of February. This presentation is entitled Case study: Learning from other industries: Innovation in the aerospace sector ; openETCS learns from the aerospace sector and joins PolarSys, an Eclipse Industrial Working Group.