List of available features:
- HMI to configure a custom requirement meta model (with types and scopes)
- Wizards to import requirements from different external sources (word, excel, SysML, any EMF model, ReqIF)
- Wizard and basic editor to create own "local" requirements
- HMI to visualize requirements and customize display
- HMI to configure traceability link types and define origin and destination data types
- DnD support and dedicated view to create links based on traceability link type definition
- Traceability analysers able to capture traceability links for SysML, Java and OCL queries
- HMI to aggregate and visualize traceability links captured or created: traceability table and traceability tree view
- Export requirements and traceability links
- Update one or several requirements and get impact analysis: changes in attributes and on traceability links
Not applicable (first release)
English translation only in this release.
Java 1.6 minimum Eclipse Modeling Luna is required. Can run on Windows, Linux and MacOS.