- Alignement on Eclipse MARS release, especially for OCL and Papyrus support.
- Teamwork support preparation: specify tool requirements on the way to share and retrieve requirements and traceability in team
- Support of link attributes : improved reliability and added "lastModificationDate" and "status"
- Automatic creation of Req ID when creating requirements ("local" connector): several strategies for ID naming.
- Improved traceability table usability
- Support of images contained in requirement text
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
No big change on architecture - only a few adaptations to add new attributes to the links (lastModificationDate and status).
Lot of improvements on usability and reliability on traceability table.
Good synchronization between traceability table and treeview through properties view
Bugzilla is up to date
Wiki is up to date. still to improve but main information are there.