Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release is the first official version of Time4Sys.
- A first version of Time4Sys Metamodel and Time4Sys editor
- Integration of Activity Explorer and Contextual Explorer.
- Integration of Sirius 5 Properties View and Edition Wizard.
Source Code can be found here: https://github.com/polarsys/time4sys.
Time4Sys is build with tycho/maven and build are run with jenkins: https://hudson.polarsys.org/time4sys/
Time4Sys user documentation can be found in the help contents of the platform after install. Time4Sys product and update site includes a sample model.
All communication links regarding Time4Sys solution are up-to-date:
Website with different sections:
- Links to YouTube dedicated channel for Time4Sys
- Project page
- Bugzilla, Hudson instance
Time4Sys UI is compliant with User Interface Guidelines
No APIs and significant features are intended to be deprecated in a near future.
Time4Sys is the result of the collaboration of Artal, Clearsy, INRIA, LIAS, RTaW and Thales within the Waruna project.
Dissemination: Eclipse Con France 2018