Please join us on May 5th at 16:00 (CET) for a webinar about OpenCOSS leaders from Tecnalia and the University of York. We will use this webex. Only the 25 first attendees will have access to the webex. Others will have to watch the webinar record afterward.
PolarSys members will exhibit their solutions at the Eclipse booth. We are preparing lots of demos for the conference.
Gaël Blondelle will present a talk about Titan entitled "How to test complex systems?" on Wed Feb 25 at 13:30.
Come and meet us!
At least one PolarSys event per day at ECE 2014!
On Monday, at the Unconference, several topics for PolarSys like the Papyrus and OSLC hands-on, and sessions about Requirements Engineering and Maturity Assessment.
On Tuesday, the Papyrus and Modeling Technologies Developer Summit and the Modeling Symposium
10 good reasons to register for ECE, and to meet the PolarSys community!
PolarSys will be well represented at the OSS4MDE 2014 workshop with an introduction to PolarSys by G. Blondelle from the Eclipse Foundation, and presentations about Papyrus by S. Gérard from CEA and F. Bordeleau from Ericsson.
We are pleased to invite you to a PolarSys day on December 3rd at Ericsson offices in Kista near Stockholm. The number of places is limited, so please register now on Eventbrite.
Started 18 months ago, PolarSys just delivered the first PolarSys IDE binaries milestones which provide a tools chain for the development of embedded systems.
This PolarSys day will present the PolarSys strategy, and the commitment of large organizations like Ericsson and Airbus.
In the afternoon, we will present the current status of the technology, and the new features you can expect soon in the IDE.
- 09:00 Welcome coffee
- 09:30 Introduction to PolarSys Working Group - Gaël Blondelle - Eclipse Foundation
- 10:00 Ericsson strategy regarding to Open Source tools for Embedded Systems - Francis Bordeleau/Dominique Toupin - Ericsson
10:40 Coffee break
- 11:00 Airbus strategy regarding to Open Source tools for Embedded Systems - Pierre Gaufillet - Airbus
- 11:40 Roundtable with the providers about their role in PolarSys: Combitech, CEA, Obeo
- 13:30 Overview of PolarSys IDE - Pierre Gaufillet - Airbus/PolarSys chairman
- 13:45 Papyrus: the UML/SysML editor - Sébastien Gérard - CEA List
- 14:15 EMF Compare and EGit: Modeling in a team environment - Mikaël Barbero - Obeo
- 14:45 Architecture modeling using ArCon for Automatic Inspection and Domain Specific Modeling Support - Gert Johansson - Combitech
- 15:05 Boosting the ArCon community - Bjorn Lundell/Jonas Gamalielsson - University of Skövde
15:15 Coffee break
- 15:30 Chess, a new PolarSys project providing a model-driven, component-based methodology and tool support for the development of high-integrity systems. - Silvia Mazzini - Intecs
- 15:50 Sirius: graphical editors for your DSL - Mikaël Barbero - Obeo
- 16:30 Wrap-up and open discussion
This meeting will be located in Stockholm, Kista, Ericsson Building 10, Isafjordsgatan 10. See the Map of Ericsson's office in Kista.