PolarSys solutions provide open source packages dedicated to the different embedded systems development steps that benefit from extended tests and are deployed by PolarSys members.
A PolarSys solution is not a simple Eclipse or PolarSys project binary available on the PolarSys website. To be approved by the PolarSys Steering Committee, the solution must meet the following criteria:
- A solution must be sponsored by a Steering Committee member.
- A solution must be thoroughly tested. Public test scenarios and reports must be provided.
- A solution must be well-documented. Documentation must include getting started documentation, a data sheet, documented success stories and use cases.
- A solution must have its own page on the PolarSys website. This page is the central place to access all the resources.
- A solution must have a Solution Planning Committee that gathers PolarSys members who have interest in the solution. Invitations can be extended to external guests under certain circumstances.
The list below contains a link to the downloads for the project at the core of the each PolarSys solution.
|System and Software Engineering|
|Papyrus for UML / SysML||CEA||
|Papyrus for UML||CEA||Download(*)||
|Tools Development Kit|
(*) Link to Main Project Download
Do not hesitate to send your comments or questions about PolarSys solutions to the mailing list.